Praise be to Allah
It is mentioned in Quran:
The Prophet is more worthy of the believers than themselves. (al ahzab:6)
It was narrated that Anas said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one of you truly believes until I am dearer to him than his father, his son, his own self and all the people.”
Therefore, it is vital for us to love our beloved Prophet ﷺ and best way to show our love is to follow his sunnah and recite maximum Darood.
The only zikr which ALLAH, do is conferring blessings upon his beloved prophet ﷺ.
Allah has included recitation of darood pak in salat hence it shows importance of darood.
Recitation of darood pak helps in curing diseases, helps heart to become clear from worldly greed, provides tranquillity, provide barakah at home, a source of direct connection with Prophet ﷺ.
The lovers of Holy Prophet ﷺ always try to recite Darood on the Prophet ﷺ.
It helps their hearts to become soft filled with love of ALLAH and Prophet ﷺ.
It is a source of an attachment with Prophet ﷺ.
Reciter of Darood pak gets immunity from the wrath of Allah.
The soul becomes spiritually stronger. Reciting in times of difficulties will help in overcoming them. His house is never assailed by forces of evil. Darood pak removes adversity. One gets victory over one’s enemies. It secures its reciter against backbiting. Allah will be enough for the person who recites more blessings upon Prophet ﷺ.
The best kind of good deed is conferring blessings upon Holy Prophet ﷺ a way of pleasing ALLAH.
Blessings of Darood
- For every Darood Shareef that you recite, ten sins are forgiven, ten good deeds are entered into your sheet of actions and ten positions are upgraded.
- Allah showers ten blessings on the man who recites a Durood.
- The first man who will meet the Prophet ﷺ on the Day of Judgement will be that person who had recited the Darood maximum number of times in his life time.
- Those who recite Darood in maximum number will be nearest and dearest to the Holy Prophet ﷺ in the next world.
- If anyone is involved in a difficulty then he must recite countless number of Durood Shareef.
- Reciting Darood Shareef eradicates poverty and hunger.
- If the Sawaab of the Darood Shareef is dedicated to another person, then that person will receive the Sawaab, while the Sawaab of the reciter will not be lessened.
- Reciting excessive Darood Shareef brings purity.
- Reciting maximum number of Darood Shareef is full compensation of all sins.
- Anyone who recites excessive Darood Shareef in this world will be safe and sound in the next world.
- When a prayer is made to Allah it is never accepted unless praise of Allah Ta’ala and Durood Shareef on the Holy Prophet ﷺ is first of all recited.
- Those who recite Durood quite often will see Divine Light on the dark Day of Judgement.
- Three persons will be under the cool shade and the favours of Allah Ta’ala on the Doom’s Day. One who kept the Holy Prophet’s ﷺ Sunnah alive, one who removed difficulty of a fellow being and one who recited maximum number of Durood Shareef in his life time.
- When you forget anything and your memory fails to recollect it, then recite Darood, you will remember the forgotten thing.
- Reciting Durood in this world is rewarding in the next.
- The reciter of 10 Daroods in the morning and 10 in the evening will receive the help of the Holy Prophet ﷺon the Day of Judgement.
- One who recites Darood Shareef near the shrine of the Holy Prophet ﷺ is heard by him there and then alone.
- Anyone who recites Darood is just as one who purchased a slave and freed him.
- If a Darood is written in a book by someone, Angels of Allah shower blessings on him till the Darood remains in that book.
- The Holy Prophet ﷺ said that he himself recites blessings on one who recites Darood on him.
- Anyone who wants to meet his Allah with a happy face must recite countless number of Darood Shareef.
- Reward equivalent to a big mountain (Uhad) is given to one who recites one Darood.
- All people will be presented to the Holy Prophet ﷺ with their habits, natures and distinct manner, so it is obligatory for a man to recite maximum number of Darood.
- Allah is great and Almighty to forgive all sins of the reciter during the day and night when he recites Darood Shareef.
- If anyone meets a tragedy, he should recite Darood Shareef in countless numbers.
- Reciting Darood is like giving something in charity.
- Reciting maximum number of Darood kills all hardships.
- Recite Darood Shareef in countless number on Friday, as it is presented to me ﷺ.
- Bad deeds of 200 years (equivalent) are obliterated if a man recites 100 Durood on Friday.
- Anyone who recites Darood will overcome all his troubles.
- If the name of the Holy Prophet ﷺis mentioned and one who hears it but does not recite Darood Shareef, understand that he has forgotten the path to Paradise.
- “I pray for all those who recite Darood on me”, said the Holy Prophet ﷺ.
- If anyone recites Darood Shareef from any place, any part of the world from any distance, it actually reaches the Holy Prophet ﷺ immediately. Allah Ta’ala has appointed several Angels who are given exclusive duty to collect all Darood Shareef and present the same before the Holy Prophet ﷺ immediately.
- Angels of Allah shower 70 blessings on a man who recites Darood once.
- Whenever you hear the call of prayers (Azaan) you should recite Darood.
- Wherever you are, from any quarter of the world, you must recite Darood as it reaches the Holy Prophet ﷺ.
- Ablution is not complete if Darood is not recited on it (though the ablution).
- The Holy Prophet ﷺ said to his wife that anyone who hears the name of the Holy Prophet ﷺ and does not recite Darood on him will not see the beautiful face of Prophet ﷺ
on the Day of the Judgement.
- Sayyiduna Ali (radi Allahu anhu) reports that Prophet ﷺ said, “The real miser is he in whose presence I am mentioned and then he fails to recite Darood on me”.
- If a person recites 1 000 Darood Shareef daily, he will never die unless he himself sees his place in Heaven with his own eyes.
- The Darood Shareef that is recited by the person is written with a Golden Pen on a Silver tablet by the Angels. The Angels then present this Darood Shareef to Prophet ﷺ and proclaim, “O Habeeb of Allah! The son of such and such a person has presented this gift in your majestic court”.